We offer two distinct types of residential reports dependent on your requirements:
Our Valuation Report is a step up from the typical bank/building society report and includes an inspection of the property, provides information on general condition and a market valuation.
RICS Level 2 Survey and Valuation
The RICS Level 2 Survey and Valuation provides more detailed information based on a more extensive inspection with guidance on defects which may affect the value of the property.
About Ian S Parr Chartered Surveyors
With more than 30 years’ experience, Ian S Parr Chartered Surveyors Bury, offers unrivalled local expertise regarding properties and building in the North Manchester area.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide you with surveying and valuing services at extremely competitive rates, specialising in residential properties.
Ian S Par
Ian is a Fellow of the RICS and a Registered Valuer and has been practising in Bury since 1980, prior to that he worked for three Local Authorities in North Manchester.
Both Andrew and Ian specialise in residential property, taking advantage of their extensive experience gained in the local area.
His Partner is Andrew Jackson who is a Member of the RICS and a Registered Valuer. Andrew has been surveying the North Manchester area for a large corporate surveying company for the previous 15 years and prior to that worked for several local surveying firms, one of which was Wright Dickson & Catlow, where he previously worked with Ian.
Providing Valuation and Surveying services across North Manchester.Including, Bury, Bolton, Radcliffe, Whitefield, Prestwich, Rochdale, Ramsbottom and the Rossendale Valley.
RICS Homebuyer Reports (Survey and Valuation), Valuation reports, Inheritance tax valuation, Insurance and Rebuilding cost Calculations and Valuations for Court Proceedings (matrimonial and litigation).
- A step up from your Bank/Building Society report.
- Provides information on the general overall condition of the property.
- Comments only on obvious defects that have a major impact on value.
- Provides a Market Valuation based on the condition of the property with reference to at least 3 recent comparable local property sales.
- Provides a Buildings insurance figure based on BCIS rebuild cost information.
RICS Level 2 Survey and Valuation Report
The RICS Level 2 Survey and Valuation provides more detailed information based on a more extensive inspection with guidance on defects which may affect the value of the property
- Provides you with the information to help you make a reasoned and informed decision to purchase the property.
- Provides details of areas that need to be investigated further to prevent serious damage.
- Provides details of potential hazardous problems e.g. Asbestos.
- Provides details of potential issues or defects before you commit to purchase.
- Provides advice on ongoing maintenance required in the future e.g. Flat Roofs and Retaining Walls.
- Provides information to enable you to budget for any repairs/replacement.
- Provides a Market Valuation.
- Provides a buildings reinstatement figure to help you avoid being under or over insured.
Our user-friendly report provides individual elements of the building with a coloured condition rating:
Condition Rating 1 (Green)
No repair is currently needed. The property must be maintained in the normal way.
Condition Rating 2 (Amber)
Defects that need repairing or replacing but not considered serious or urgent.
Condition Rating 3 (Red)
Defects that are serious and/or need to be required, replaced or investigated urgently.
The importance of getting a home survey and the reasons why you need one:
Monday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday/Sunday – Closed
38 Bolton St, Bury, Greater Manchester BL9 0LL
Telephone: 01204 886 785
Send a Message
Ian S Parr Chartered Surveyors
38 Bolton Street, Bury, BL9 0LL
Telephone: 01204 886 785